What if there was a way to captivate the hearts and minds of employees and increase their trust and engagement? Storytelling is a critical skill that does just that. There is an art and a science to becoming a good storyteller. We offer a range of services to help individuals, leaders and entrepreneurs become great storytellers.
1) Brainstorm session: This session helps you identify a relevant story and begin to structure your communication around it.
2) One-on-one coaching: There are a few ways one-on-one coaching may help leaders or entreprenuers
- Planning a TEDx like talk, annual meeting or significant presentation? Identify your story, structure the points around it and practice.
- Leader toolkit and plan: Develop a toolkit of stories and put together a communication plan for when to use them.
- Entrepreneur toolkit: Create a toolkit of stories. Brainstorm how to take stories and repurpose across mulitple formats.
3) Storytelling isn't just for bedtimes and campfires: training for leaders and organization. This experience can be delivered in person or virtually. The experience provides:
- The neuroscience behind storytelling
- Where to find stories: building a toolkit of ideas
- How to tell stories
- When to tell stories
- Common mistakes to avoid
- Storytelling with data
- Real-time practice and coaching
- Action planning